Thursday, May 23, 2013

Trust...a tricky word

Having been cheated on more times than I care to count any more, even with my best intentions I can be insecure. 

My ever loving husband doesn't worry, he knows he has lots of girls that want him. He calls that trust, I call that having a big head. I say that very lovingly babe, honest.

Trust really isn't about the other person, it's about you trusting yourself enough to know that no matter what happens you will be ok. Cheating isn't a reflection of you, it's a reflection of them and their character.

He's right though, the street goes both ways. I am one hot momma only getting hotter. There are plenty of men, but only one I want to share my world with.  Plus, there's only one I think that deserves me.  Well if he goes another direction, that's his issue not mine. 

So instead of worrying about other men looking, and dressing down so they won't;  I'm going to flaunt it all but only for that one man, who knows I'm not going any where.  He deserves the hot me, heck, so do I!

I'm just going to pretend any women he talks to is ugly as sin and trust no matter what I'm ok and always will be.